June 9, 2008

SYTYCD and Sharla's Birthday!

Last Wednesday we combined our So You Think You Can Dance party with Sharla's birthday party! She was really sweet to let Allie sit on her lap and help her blow out the candles. My nursing girls are great about letting Allie tag along. I am the only one who is married and who has a kid, but they always say that Allie is one of the girls and tell me to bring her. I am so grateful to have such awesome friends! We bought Shar some cute scrubs...how appropriate is that...and took some pictures in our MCC scrubs to go up on our blog. Shaela served chicken wings, taquitos, and chips. So good! The next night SYTYCD narrowed it down to our top 20! I can't for next Wednesday to see what they can do!













Shar showing off
her cute scrubs!









My dang friends
are always so
cute...it's a little
depressing
sometimes :)







Jammies, party hat, and a
paci... Allie loves birthday
parties! In fact, we sing
"Happy Birthday" several
times a day to random
objects.

2 comments:

Hahnery Bunch said...

Heard you were making fun of the pipes in the beach picture. Not cool. Remember, "One must never diss the pythons lest he be bitten!" Hey, the picture of you and your friends is awesome, especially the picture in the background. It is totally far out man....I feel like watching Saturday Night Fever right now.....okay feeling gone. Seriously, I am so glad you and Nicole found eachother! You guys are awesome and I am so proud to call him my friend. Keep up the good work! If you ever decide to sell baby girl for cheap, we'll take her! TOO CUTE!

The Skousens said...

How fun that you can have girls' nights out as often as you do and that Allie gets to come along!!! Did you know that, my cousin's sister-in-law is on the show, Chelsie Hightower, so you should be voting for her!!!