June 24, 2008

Oh what do you do in the summertime...

when it's blazing hot outside?? You fingerpaint! I'm trying to be more creative, because it's too hot to go outside and our poor Lady and the Tramp, Winnie the Pooh, and Fox and the Hound 2 DVDs are starting to wear thin...and so is my patience with watching the same movies over and over and over and over.

So what do you do in the summertime?


You remind your
great-grandma
Powell how much
you love her and
miss her in Utah!






You dress up in a
garbage bag and
paint your face?






You spice up that
plain 'ole plastic
bag!








You concentrate
very hard on
which colors to
mix...




and where to put
those cute little
hands!





You show off your
colorful hands.




And you pretend
like you know how
to use the timer
on your camera!

8 comments:

Arnett's said...

So fun. Looks like you got the timer right!! What a pro! May I suggest that you take the word verify of you blog... i think they suck.

Natalie said...

Looks like so much fun! You are such a good mommy.

Lindsay said...

Entertaining a 18month old all summer long would be a tough job. It looks like you are doing a great! I will have to call you for ideas next summer with Bekah.

The Skousens said...

What a fun mom you are!!! Looks like Allie enjoyed herself! I'm sure that after this summer you'll be full of ideas of indoor activities to escape the heat!

Harmoni Osborn said...

Oh my gosh!! She is too darling and SO big!!! How are you guys!!? :p)

Sarah... said...

Oh my goodness!!! You are a mommy! I'm totally missing out! I found your blog through Erin's, and I was so excited. This is Sarah Palmer...your long lost cuz...actually, I'm Sarah Payne now...and our family has a blog too! Maybe I can actually keep in touch with you better now. Do you mind if I add you to my fam list? It's so good to see what is going on in your life. You look incredibly happy and have such an adorable little girl.

http://paynesinthe.blogspot.com/

Cami said...

I can't tell you how evxcited I am!! I feel like I am missing out on everyones life! You have the cutest little girl...is it just me, or does she look like her mommy? Well, she is adorable! How old is she now? Our little one is 18 months and she is a handfull...but we love her : ) So great to look at pics...miss you guys TON!!!

Nicole said...

That looks like so much fun! I can't believe how much allie looks like you!!