May 30, 2008

Go Longhorns!

Last night Allie and I watched my cousin, Caitlin, play softball. We got to see her play Tuesday night, too, and I am so impressed! Right before the season started she decided she wanted to try playing, and she is so good! Last night she had a couple of RBIs and hit 2 triples! That girl can hit! It was fun sitting and talking with my aunt and uncle, too. I'm so grateful my family is so close and fun to be around! Allie had fun running around saying, "Wotch mommy, wotch!" She is obsessed with this phrase, but it is so fun to watch whatever it is she is so proud of doing! Good game Caitlin! We're so proud of you and can't wait for next season!





Wait for it...
wait for it...







Smacked another
triple!!








Allie chattin' it up
with the team...

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Wow, I can't believe how old she is. I only met her a couple of times, but it was when she was little.

Nicole said...

I can't believe Allie is talking! Is she already old enough to do that? Time is going by way to fast!