May 21, 2008

Flashback #4 Easter

Ok, so this is a huge holiday and I didn't even post it! I promise this shows how crazy our lives have been. Anyways, Allie was a lot of fun this year and liked finding the eggs. We had a ward egg hunt in the morning and Allie was more interested in throwing rocks than finding eggs. We went to the Powells on Saturday and had lunch and another egg hunt. Sunday we went to the Davis' and had lunch and yet another egg hunt. It was a good Easter!

Allie got some candy, an Easter bunny,
and a purse to go with her new Easter dress.









This was at the ward party.









I love this picture! They both love each
other so much!









Taking a break from all that hard work!









This picture makes me laugh! Emma and
Allie gangin up on poor Hailey and her one
egg.









Here's kinda a pic of the grandbabies. Allie's
smile made me laugh so I had to pick this one.









Hailey, Shaela, Emma, Allie, and Jayden

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Allie is getting so big. I love her hair in the first picture.