May 21, 2008

Flashback #12 Disneyland

Last week we went to Disneyland with my mom and brother, Chris. We had an awesome time. It is definitely a whole new experience to go with an 18 month old, but actually she did a really good job. She truly is such a good little girl. She loves Lella (Cinderalla) and Mickey, so she was really excited whenever we were around them. She wasn't very excited about waiting in lines, but this time of year the lines weren't bad at all. Chris did a really good job keeping his temper in control, which for those of you that know my cute little brother know that this was a huge feat. Allie's favorite ride of all things was the carousel. Apparently we need to go to the mall more. Thanks for such a fun trip Mom!


The first night at the hotel
we looked over and found
Allie on the bed







Her new sunglasses










She wouldn't stop staring
at him






Dancing with the other kids
before the parade started






She was dancing at Downtown
Disney and fell. She got quite
the fat lip.






So cute!










Grammy Jean bought Allie
this baby Cinderalla and
Allie has not put her down
since.















Chris did such a good job!
He is really good with Allie.





Grammy Jean and Allie
in Chip and Dale's treehouse.








Allie calls her "White"








I think she was in awe.
She kept staring at her
dress.






Everything she needs: her "papi"
(pacifier) and two "Lellas".











She would wave everytime
she went around.







Allie with her "papi" waiting
in front of a Bug's Land.








Allie after Mommy made the
mistake of asking her to "pop out
her paci for a picture". My
mistake...
















Allie and Daddy waiting
for the Storybook boat.








Allie and Mommy on the
Storybook boat.








Allie's breakfast at Tom
Sawyer's restaurant.






"I peem" (ice cream) at
California Adventure. Allie sees
ice cream and says, "Mmmm,
i peem!" If you look closely you
can see I got quite sunburned.











The last night there we went to

the Imporium store on Main Street

and told Allie to pick out a purse...

she picked out several.

3 comments:

The Skousens said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun...I'm so glad that I got to see you while you were down (can't wait for July)!!! Allie is such a cutie...I'm sure that this trip was so much more fun because she's at the perfect age!!!

Lindsay said...

I want to go to Disney Land with Rebekah, but I don't dare until she is at least 12 months old. Allie is adorable. It looks like you had an wonderful time.

The Riding Family said...

Poor Ally's lip! I can't believe how big she is! Side note: I love your sunglasses Mindy (of course I love Ally's too!). Mindy, you need to tell your Mom that she looks like a "hot babe"! I haven't seen her in ages! Well, I'm glad you all had fun.