May 21, 2008

Flashback #8 Rappelling

Nick and his brother Greg took the youth in my aunt's ward rappelling. Allie, me, and Greg's girlfriend Ashley went too. We had a lot of fun. WARNING: By continuing to look at pictures you promise not to judge us or get on the phone ASAP and call CPS. It was a one time deal and we won't do it again...at least until Allie is older. Nick wanted Allie to have a cool story to tell her friends when she got older...


My cousin Caitling rappelling
for the first time! She did great!








My cousin Lynsey striking a pose
before she goes!







Lynsey went Aussie style!
(Face first) Truly the most
fun way to go! Once you do it
you won't ever go backwards
again.




My aunt Wendy proving she's just
as young and fit as the rest of us!











Greg's girlfriend, Ashley.
Aussie style!









Nick made a harness for Allie.
She was wrapped up really
tight. She looks so cute!






See, she is smiling. Looking back
on it I know it isn't the best
parenting ever...but as stated before
we won't do it again. She laughed
the whole way down.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Way to go Allie! You are probably one of the youngest kids to ever go rappelling. I know your mom and dad wouldn't have let you gone down unless they knew for sure it was safe.

The Skousens said...

This brings back lots of memories of my first (and last) time repelling! That picture of Allie on Nick's back is hilarious...at least she thought it was fun!!