May 21, 2008

Flashback #6 Claire's Babyshower

I'm pretty sure Claire's baby, Cooper, is like 2 1/2 months old, but I guess better late than never. Joy was kind enough to let us have it at her house, which is way cute by the way. It was fun getting together and seeing the girls. We missed Natalie, Nicole, Stacey, and Rachael! (Hopefully I didn't forget anyone.) Claire looked amazing of course! I was way behind on my baby shower gifts, so I gave Melissa and Lindsay their gifts then too. I can't wait for the day where I actually have time to do fun crafts! I'm so glad we all can still get together and have such a good time!

Lindsay's baby was asleep and Joy is pregnant.
We keep those babies coming!






















2 comments:

Natalie said...

Mindy, those gifts are stinkin' adorable! You are so talented and creative.

Nicole said...

Mindy! I can't believe how talented you are!! Those gifts are are so stinkin cute!!! I miss you!