May 28, 2008

Camelback Inn

My mom, aunt, and I went to the Camelback Inn Spa yesterday. My mom and I went there 2 years ago for my birthday and we've been dying to go back. I was especially excited because this time I wasn't 36 weeks pregnant and looking like a beached whale. My cute little aunt is always, always doing things for others and we decided she needed a day to just be her. She is always so willing to watch Allie no matter what she has going that day. During school there were weeks when she'd watch her 3 times a week and was always willing to do more. I could not be doing school if is wasn't for her and other family members who watch Allie. With the help of her husband we were able to suprise her and take her for the day. We all got Swedish massages, tried out the steam and sauna rooms, and then lounged by the pool (see picture above) while sipping on lemonade. Heaven! I highly recommend this place! There's relaxing music playing where ever you go, they provide robes and slippers to walk around in (we of course wore our bathing suits underneath), and everyone waits on you hand and foot. I'm telling you...Heaven! I unfortunately always forget how easily I burn...especially when I haven't seen the sun in forever...and my legs FRIED! I'm lovin' the aloe vera today. Thanks for such a relaxing day Mom!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I wish I was there joinging you. That sounds so relaxing. Good for you, you deserve it.

Natalie said...

I have never done anything like that before, but it sounds wonderful! Hmmm...maybe I know now what I want to ask Matt for Christmas. :)

Nicole said...

I am soooo Jealous! That sounds so nice!!! one of these days when all of us girls are together again we are going to Have to go there!