May 21, 2008

Three Year Anniversary


Mine and Nick's three year anniversary was yesterday. We left Allie with Nick's parents and went to Red Lobster (one of my favorites) and then went to ice cream. I can't believe it has been that long already. A lot has happened in these three short years: a miscarriage, Allie, vacations, getting into Nursing School, buying a new house, buying a new car, raises, and so many more things! Nick and I have really grown and learned a lot about each other. Nick has had to practice a lot of patience. Thanks honey! I am so grateful to be married to such a great man! I can honestly say Nick has never sworn in front of me, never yelled at me, never said hurtful things to me, and always listened when I needed someone to talk to. He is such an awesome dad and Allie loves him to pieces. I so grateful that he is a worthy priesthood holder and can bring those blessings into our home. I still look at Nick and think, "How in the heck did I get him?!" I love you Nick! Thank you for three great years and I look forward to eternity with you!

3 comments:

Arnett's said...

So cute! Congrats on 3 years!

The Skousens said...

What a sweet post Mindy! I thought of you too on the 20th...how fun is that that we have the same anniversary!!! Sounds like you two had fun! That's what we did also...dinner and then went out for icecream!

Nicole said...

Yay for three years!!! Our 3 year is coming up in about a week and a half! Crazy how time flies!