December 26, 2008

It's About Time!

That's probably what most of you are thinking! We have had a crazy busy couple of months so I'm excited to finally sit down and get you up to speed. I apologize for some of the long posts, but it's for journaling purposes. You might have to get caught up while your children are napping or when everyone is asleep late at night. Or, you might just want to look at it in shifts. There's quite a bit to get caught up on. You have to go back a few pages and it starts with the Gilbert Days parade...was that really over a month ago?? I have enjoyed reading all of your blogs and decided I had better do my part to get up to date on mine. My goal was to get it up to speed over the break so now that it's done maybe it will be easier to post a little at a time. We hope you have had a great holiday season so far and hope you enjoy getting caught up with our family!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I am glad to hear everything is good and the kiddos are napping.