December 26, 2008

Gilbert Day's Parade

We went to the Gilbert Day's Parade this year and invited Nick's family and my brother to go with us. Allie had a fun time running around with her cousins. Rick's (my mom's boyfriend) sister-in-law works for an Orthodontist and was passing out toothbrushes. I'm pretty sure this was the highlight of the parade for Allie. She also loved seeing all of the horses and marching bands.


Poor Chris kept
smelling something
foul. I'm pretty
sure it was all the
presents the horses
left behind.


Allie loves her cousin
Emma. She couldn't
put the toothbrush
down once Nick
unwrapped it for
her.


Nick was good at
keeping the girls
out of the street.
Allie is going to
brush those
teeth right out
of her head!

Nick wouldn't mind
cruising around
town in one of
these.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Mindy, You have been super busy. I love all the posts. Allie is of course beautiful and so are you! Congratulations on the pregnancy!