December 26, 2008

School Is Out!!

Another semester is over!! I can't believe how fast this one went! I just finished Block 3 of Nursing school so I only have one more semester to go. Nick, Allie, and I are so excited. Almost there!! I hope next semester goes as fast as this one! Thanks Nick for being so supportive of everything I have done and thanks Allie for putting up with me while I'm in school. Overall it really hasn't been "stressful" as far as studying and school goes, but it's stressful trying to get Allie to the right place and get things done at home while still keeping my grades where they should be. Nick and I are looking forward to May! My friends and I got our traditional End-of-the-semster pedicures. Allie even got her toes done this time! She picked out her own color and was very proud to show them off.



Look at those cute
little toes!




Thanks girls for making
Allie one of the girls.
She loves you guys
and it makes life
so much easier
on me.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Pretty! I love getting pedicures. Did you have to pay full price for Allie? I hope not. One more semester, yeah!

The Skousens said...

That's what I need right now...a pedicure! Allie's painted toes are so cute! That's so exciting that you are almost done with school!!!