December 26, 2008

Tempe Marketplace

The weekend after our cruise we had a datenight with some of my friends. We went to Zoolights and then had hot chocolate and sat by the fire at Tempe Marketplace. Allie loved the zoolights, but wouldn't touch the stingrays this year. I only got a couple pictures of zoolights, darn it. It was a big night because I set up two of my best friends, Jaime Smith and Mike Hass. I am proud to say it is still going really really well!! They are together every night, they are both totally into each other, and they are going to Disneyland together with Mike's family next week!! I told Mike when he was ready to slip the 'ole ring on to let me know because I'm ready when he is. It's fun being friends with both of them because I get both sides of the story...and it's funny to hear them say the same things about each other. It's always a relief when you play matchmaker and it works out so well! I'll keep you posted!!















Tempe Marketplace
had a HUGE tree set
up. Allie was very
impressed.

1 comment:

The Skousens said...

Fun, that would be exciting if things continued to work out for them!!!