December 26, 2008

Finally!!

Finally...we can tell you what we've been keeping a secret since we found out in
October!!











We are so excited to announce we are adding another member to our family!! We found out the middle of October but have kept it quiet until we found out everything is going ok. We had another appointment on the 18th and things looked good so we figured we should start telling people! I will be 13 weeks on Sunday the 28th. My due date is July 5th, but I will be a repeat C-section so I will deliver the end of June. Two of my sister-in-laws are also due in May and June and my cousin, Brittany, is due the week after me! I'm really excited to be pregnant with these girls! Unfortunately my SILs are sticks so they probably aren't the best people to be pregnant with since I certainly am anything but a stick while pregnant, but we are excited to have cousins close in age again. When we told Allie she said, "Allie has a baby in her tummy too, Mom!!" and lifted up her shirt. She lifts up my shirt and says, "Oh cute mom!" I told her to enjoy it, because it certainly won't be cute for long. I think she will do really well with the baby. She is always pretending to hold babies and changes her stuffed animals "diapers" frequently. She goes through quite a bit of wipes. I am excited to see how she will react to a real baby in the house. When we asked her what we should name the baby she waited a minute and then gasped before saying, "Baby Jesus, Mom!" Hmmm....maybe we could put a spanish twist on it an pronounce it Hey-Sus?? So that is our exciting news! We will keep you posted on the happenings and if I get really brave maybe a belly pic or two. Fingers crossed I won't swell as much as last time! We are so excited to be adding another child to our family and feel very blessed. We waited until my due date would be when I was done with school. Did I mention we were so excited??!!

8 comments:

Sara said...

I KNEW you were pregnant you little sneak!!! How exciting!! I am so happy for you guys!! Our little one will be 4 months older, but thats how much older Allie is than Aiden so its all good. YAY!!!!

Nicole said...

I am so happy for you guys!!! Do you have any intuition as to what you are having?

Melissa said...

Yeah! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys!!!

Sarah... said...

HOW EXCITING!!! Babies bring so much joy! I can't wait to hear what you're having...that is, if you're going to find out! Congrats :) And I didn't know Brittany is prego too! Tell her congrats from me.

I bet you look darling pregnant. Yes, I know...you NEVER feel it, but your so cute anyway, how could you not?

Joy said...

I had a feeling you were.. CONGRATS! And I love all the updates, it looks like you have had a fun couple of months!

Lindsay said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting. I hope all goes well with your pregnancy. If you had any sickness I sure you are through with it. Yeah!!

The Skousens said...

YEAH, I thought maybe you would be announcing this news soon!!! I am SO excited for you guys!!!

Cami said...

that is so great! Congrats to you and also brittany...I didn't even know she was married. Keep us posted on how pregnancy is going for you..and TAKE some pics of you : ) I am sure you are super cute!