December 26, 2008

TWILIGHT!!

My friends and I went to the midnight showing of Twilight. One of Jaime's friends designs t-shirts so he made us all Twilight shirts. I thought they were way cute and we didn't match everyone else who had a Twilight shirt on. We met up with some of Jaime's friends that had been in line since 11:00am. Needless to say, we got a really good place in line that was inside the theater. We were probably in the first 50 people. We passed time snacking, reviewing the NCLEX book (ok, we really only did a couple of questions), taking turns to go out and get dinner, and talking. We ended up being on the news since we were so close to the front of the line. I don't know if that is something I should be proud of or not. I liked the movie. I know there are a bunch of people out there that were sorely disappointed, but I went into the movie realizing it wasn't going to win a grammy. There were some cheesy lines, the special effects weren't all they could have been, and it was way too short, but hey, I go to be entertained and I was entertained. It probably helped that I was there with a bunch of friends. Thanks Nick for not thinking I'm too lame and for staying home with Allie that night. Don't worry, you still win over Edward!










Jaime, Shaela, Me, Jess, Sharla
People in school call us
"The 5 Musketeers".

1 comment:

The Skousens said...

I've yet to read the books or watch the movie...my sisters are getting on my case about that, lol! What a nice husband you have that lets you play late with your friends, lol! :0)