November 7, 2008

N*E*R*D

Well, I'm officially a nerd. I just bought my ticket for the midnight showing of Twilight at the Cine~Capri. For those of you not from AZ it is the largest theater in AZ and can hold 500 people, so the screen is HUGE. My friends and I are going and I'm pretty darn excited. No worries, we're not dressing up as vampires or werewolves. I've never been to a midnight showing before. The only time I came close was when I worked at Harkins and had to work during the midnight showing. I can guarantee you this will be way better. Fingers are crossed that the movie will at least be almost as good as the book, but we all know that the books are usually way better than the movie could ever be. I hope Hollywood doesn't mess with it too much. Nick is an amazing husband and told me to have a fun time while he watches Allie. I am so lucky to have Nick. He is a way better husband than I deserve. I'm so grateful for our marriage and how much it has grown in 3 1/2 years! I love you sweetie!

10 comments:

Lindsay said...

My sister is so excited to see this movie too. I think I will go with her. But, I still haven't read the books. I hear the books are page turners but also ridiculous. Whatever that means. I hope you have fun.

Joy said...

I can't believe you've never been to a midnight showing! You're missing out :). I'm not sure if I'll be able to make the midnight showing but I definitely will be seeing it!! Have fun!

Nikki said...

You are not a nerd. You are just a lover of EDWARD

Natalie said...

Haha! I just bought my ticket for the midnight showing too. But this is at th IMAX! It so nice to know that I have a fellow Twiglight nerd in AZ!!

Nicole said...

I'll be seeing the midnight showing with Natalie in Arkansas! We can all be nerds together!

The Riding Family said...

Wow, you're a nerd! JKCO (it's been so long since I've used that expression!). I am excited for the movie too, but not willing to stay up until midnight to watch it. I am going with my sister-in-laws that weekend though.

Ruth said...

Ummm, okay..I really can't call you a nerd because I was hoping you'd tell me how to get tickets? They're probably sold out already for the midnight showing, but if not that would be perfect! Mikayla would be in bed and I could go with some friends!!

Lucinda said...

I must be a nerd too, because I'm going to the IMAX at midnight too! I'm so excited!

Sarah... said...

So how was it?!!? I'm going tomorrow night with my sista. Can't wait!

Arnett's said...

So its been a while... POST!!