July 29, 2008

Breaking Dawn Party!

I've tried to refrain from posting about the Twilight series, because I don't want you all to know how truely obsessed I am. However, can I just tell you how excited I am it is coming out in 4 days!!! There are a lot of bookstores that are doing Breaking Dawn parties on Friday night at 12pm. In fact, Nick told me that Deseret Book is even having one! Some friends and I are going to the one at the Barnes and Noble on Baseline and Val Vista. All you have to do is call and reserve your book and they will e-mail you a ticket. I'm so excited!! We are going to be there around 10ish, so if anyone wants to come with us you're invited!! I can't believe I am saying this! I sound like a groupie or something. What's funny is that if I had not read it and heard someone saying this I would have thought they were really nerdy...oh well. One of the Barnes and Nobles is even having a Prom themed party where you are expected to wear prom attire. We toyed with that idea, but decided to go to another one. I'm not really sure what to expect, so we're mainly going to get our book and have a girls night out. I'm so grateful for an amazing husband that doesn't think I'm too lame and it fine with me going while he watches Allie. Thanks honey! Leave a comment or e-mail me if you want to meet up with us!

4 comments:

Cami said...

I want to go!! too bad I live forever away...it sounds like fun. I am WAY excited about the book too. So, you don't sound strange at all. I think there are plenty of people out there a little more obsessed than you are!

Cami said...

Thanks for the comment about me snowman : ) I don't know how else to answer your questions than to leave a comment on your blog. (we need to get some e mail addresses or something) Anyway, the smaller ones are a little less than 3 feet tall, and they sell for $25.00 and the larger ones are a little less than 4 feet and they sell for $30.00. Let me know if you want me to mail one to ya : ) I certainly can! they are reallt great for gifts too..if you have friends who's birthdays are close to the holiday season. Anyway, let me know!

Sarah... said...

I'll be there! TOTALLY! I'm so excited about the book! It comes out tomorrow...AAHH!! See, we all sound like nerds ;) Jonny's been pretty good about it too, only...last night he said, "great! I'll be losing my wife for three days again.." So true :) Have fun at your party!

The Riding Family said...

Obviously I'm behind on the times because I didn't realize the book had already come out. I really need to go back and read #3 again. I've forgotten a lot of it. How was the party?