July 23, 2008

Swim Day at Zazoo's

I haven't seen my in-laws in forever, so I was really happy when my sister-in-law called to tell me she and her girls and my other sister-in-law and her kids were going over to my mother-in-law's for the day. (I really hate saying "in-laws". I think it has such a bad connotation. I absolutely love my in-laws and really enjoy spending time with them. They all do a really good job of making me feel like one of the girls, however, if I just said my sisters then a lot of people would be confused...anways...) Allie loves playing with her cousins and I was feeling bad that it had been so long. We all brought swim suits for the kids and they had a fun time splashing in the pool, running through the sprinklers, and jumping on the trampoline. Thanks for calling Kristi!


Allie loves Emma!
At one point they
were walking by
themselves in the
backyard holding
hands...so cute!


The bathing beauties!
Emma is 2 1/2, Allie
is 21 mo., Shayla is 15
mo., and Haylie is
13 mo. I hope they
all stay close friends
growing up! (Jayden's
not in the picture, but
he'll be 4 in Sep.)



Apparently she was
thirsty and couldn't
resist the revolving
Ariel sprinkler?






Sippy cup buds.

5 comments:

The Skousens said...

How fun is that to have so many girl cousins close in age!!! I love Allie's cute little bathing suit and I love her hair!!!

The Ayers Family said...

HI! I found you on Erin's blog and had to sneak a peek! It feels like it was not long ago we were at your baby shower and now your baby is a big kid! She's beautiful!
~Kayci (Barnes) Ayers

The Riding Family said...

I'm so glad Allie has cousins her age to play with. Isn't it nice to have family close by to play with?

Shabby Star said...

Can you email me the pic of all the girls and the sippy cup buds?
Too Cute!!!!

Shabby Star said...

Shabby Star is Kristi, by the way.