July 23, 2008

Sunday Morning Photo Shoot

This Sunday Nick had to work, so it was just Allie and I. My visiting teachers were coming, so I made sure Allie and I were all ready for church before they came. They usually come at 10 and since church isn't until 12 we usually have a little time to kill. Somehow we were ready by like 9:30 and since Allie was looking so dang cute and in a good mood I took some pictures. Someday I hope to have a really nice camera and do some reading on photography so that we'll have somewhat professional looking pictures. But until then...I think these are way cute.







I think
these two
are my
favorite!




I love having a girl!
I am always
experimenting
with her hair and
trying to find a
new do.


Our plants have really
taken off in the front
yard. I love this one.
Unfortunately, I think
this is the one that is
poisonous to children
and animals...oops


She loves running up
and down the little
hills in our front yard.






I love how curly
her hair is! It just
adds to the fun of
experimenting with
hairdos!

2 comments:

The Skousens said...

What a cutie, I seriously just love Allie!!! She looks so cute in her church outfit! Very cute hair (I love her curls)...I can't wait to have a little girl for that reason!

Jean said...

Ok, this makes her look way too grown up...where does the time go?