July 29, 2008

Reading Pooh Bort

Allie loves reading "Pooh Bort" aka Pooh Bear. Usually she has me read it to her, but yesterday she wanted to read it herself. The video cracks me up. Just click on the play button and turn your sound up. This is how she always reads whether its Pooh Bear, the scriptures, anything. She always has the same high pitch and says the same ramblings. Actually, at the beginning if you really listen you can tell she is saying characters names mixed in with the rambling. Is this how I sound when I read to her??


3 comments:

Natalie said...

That was so cute. I love it! She is getting so big. Isn't it so fun to see how your children learn from watching you. Way to be a good mommy.

Sarah... said...

That's adorable!

The Riding Family said...

I love the fact that she skipped a whole bunch of pages in the middle. Do you do that? :)