July 8, 2008

SYTYCD at our house!

Last Wednesday we had our weekly "So You Think You Can Dance" at our house! The girls carpooled out to us and we had a blast! We ate Native New Yorker wings and fries and I made kazoos for dessert. I'm not sure if I spelled kazoos right, but I made big chocolate chip cookies for each of us and we topped it with vanilla ice cream. So good! On a SYTYCD note: my favorite dancers Joshua Allen and Chelsie Hightower are still in the running!!



Allie kept asking,
"Help you mommy?
Help you?"






Can you tell she likes
cookie dough?








She was very thorough
with cleaning up
afterwards.









She kept a close
eye on the cookies
while they were
baking.













She got a little antsy
waiting for the girls
to come, so Nick
sang to her on his
way home. She has tears
because I made the
mistake of taking the
phone away before she
was done. Silly me!



While we watched
the show, Allie poured
water from one glass
to another...needless
to say, we all got new
glasses.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just a little hurt... looks like fun...

The Skousens said...

Fun...I love that you girls have SYTYCD parties!!! I'm a Chelsie Hightower fan too...I think I told you that she's my cousin's sister-in-law! The 'chookies' look yummmy...I'm sure it's fun having a 'mommy's little helper'!!!