July 8, 2008

Silly Allie

I had to post a few of these silly pictures of Allie and tell you some of the things she loves. Sometimes she puts on her sunglasses, puts her purse on her shoulder and her shoes on her feet, and says, "Bye mom. See later!" and waves while walking away. Where is it that she is going? Your guess is as good as mine. She also loves sitting on the counter and playing with my makeup with I put it on. She makes us laugh when she wears her sunglasses on her head. She loves looking in other people's pantry. She loves her dang pacifier. She lost all of the green soothies, so she found this infant one, that she would never take before, and always has it with her. (I try really hard to not let her have this one in public.) She loves crawling under her jungle gym. And lastly, Nick hurt his back at work last week, so he's been putting a hot pack on it at night. As soon as Nick lays down Allie comes to find me and says, "Allie's turn" while pulling me to the freezer. She runs over to lay down with Nick and I put our other pack on Allie's back. The other night she kept looking at Nick and adjusting so that she was laying exactly like he was.


I call this her
"too cool for
school" look.







"Put on a little
makeup, makeup.
Be sure to get
your good side,
good side!" For
some reason I
always sing this
song while we put
on makeup...random.




Just like
daddy...




Glasses on upside
down...check!
Cheesey smile...
check!






Snowball loves Allie
most of the time, too.







Unfortunately she already
knows that she can get
awaywith a lot when
she flashes her smile.











1 comment:

The Skousens said...

Allie is too cute for words...she is seriously growing up so fast Mindy!!!