September 13, 2008

We cleaned the office...finally!!

Ok, after this I think you will all be up to speed on what we've been up to since our last post...like four weeks ago. After a year and a half of living in our house we finally cleaned out the office...well, at least we organized the office. Nick and I both worked on it together and it didn't take long at all. Why on earth did we wait this long to do it?! It is sooo much easier to see what we have in food storage and to actually get to it.


BEFORE:



















AFTER:





















This is an example of what happens when we don't

use our exercise equipment...Allie uses it as a slide.

Leave it to her to make the best of things!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Your office looks great. Good work. You should be proud. :)

Natalie said...

The office looks great. I am learning that I get a lot of satisfaction in organizing things...so I am kind of jealous that I don't have an office to organize, not to mention a cool weight set to slide down. :)

The Skousens said...

Wow, job well done...the office looks good! Doesn't it feel so good when you finally get things organized?!