September 28, 2008

Sunday Craft Night

We stayed home tonight instead of visiting with family like we usually do on Sunday nights for several reasons: Allie is fighting a cold, my mom is in Alaska, gas prices, and it was nice to just be together as our little family. After a game of Candyland that ended prematurely with Allie throwing the little men and cards everywhere, we had to get creative. I love toll painting, and hopefully someday will have time to do more of it, so I dug through my craft box and this is what we made!


We painted pumpkins
and made them into
magnets for our
fridge! Can you tell
which one is Allie's?

Nick was such a
good sport! He
was so creative
with his pumpkins!
I can't wait for him
to do our real
pumpkins this
year!


Mine didn't turn
out too bad either!
We had a lot of
fun doing it as
a family!



This is currently
the face Allie makes
when you tell her
to say "cheese".



Allie painted a
pumpkin, a
plate...






on paper and on
the table...



and ALLLL over her
body. This picture
doesn't come near
to showing how much
of her body was
covered. Apparently
I took the plastic bag
off too early...



She even took off
her shoes to paint
the bottom of her
feet! We love our
Allie Mae!



HALLOWEEN IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER!!

3 comments:

Joy said...

That's such a cute idea! Your magnets look great, and so does Allie's body art :). I'm still pregnant and he's still kicking by the way... thanks for all your advice, I'm so glad I can call you for help :)!

Natalie said...

Very Cute! What a great idea. Allie loks like she knows how to paint the fun way.

Lindsay said...

I like your little pumpkins. I can't believe it is that time of the year already. Your family is so cute.