August 1, 2009

Here's What We've Been Up To...


Allie's read lots of books to

Brooklynn.

Dancing in the rain

Feeding our babies...

and making sure to burp them

well afterwards.

Eating ice cream with

Grammy Jean.

Taking pictures upon Allie's

requests.

Taking naps with sisters.

And taking baths with sisters.

Enjoying visits from Erin and

Steven.

Visiting little Clancy Kent

(Brittany's new baby!)

Taking naps with Daddy.

Just sitting around enjoying

our sweet baby.

Enjoying Brookie lynn's smiles.

Tummy time!

Trips to the park (and being

eaten alive by mosquitoes!)

Trying new recipes (stuffed

bellpeppers) with Allie calling

out ingredients :)

Lots of big sister kisses!

Making whooley mammoths

with Aiden (what a good mommy

Aiden has!)

Stories before bed.


And most of all...enjoying being

together!!

2 comments:

Nursemelanie said...

I love all the pictures!!!! YOu're little girls and too cute!

The Skousens said...

What a cute little family you are...I love the last picture of all of you! Too funny, I used to nurse my dolls too, when my mom fed my younger sisters!