August 8, 2009

My pretty girls...

A friend of mine, Lexi Morris, came over and took some pictures of the girls when Brooklynn was 10 days old. I think she did such a good job! She is just starting to take pictures and always says she has to give her disclaimer of "I am not a professional, so I can't guarantee anything!", but I think they turned out beautiful! I'm so happy with them. I wish we would have taken more of these kinds of pictures with Allie, but you live and you learn I guess. These are some of my favorites. Thanks so much Lexi!




















I love her little pouty lips and chubby cheeks.

What a cute little profile.















This one cracks me up.
I love her face in it...so serious.





Oh my Allie girl...I love you!








4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Those look so good. I love newborn pictures. They are just precious. Girls are so fun. Hope you are all doing well.

Christine said...

VERY cute!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing with us its great thanks....
___________________
Susana
We do your Marketing for best sales

Lucinda said...

I LOVE those pictures of your girls!! Lexi did a great job!