November 6, 2008

November Birthdays!

Last Sunday we celebrated November birthdays on the Davis side. Dallin turned 9 and Parker is turning 5 at the end of the month. My aunt Wendy made a really big and really good gluten-free cookie and decorated it with frosting, and my grandma made a gluten-free pumpkin pie. I have never liked pumpkin pie, but for some reason I'm really liking pumpkin flavoring lately so I had some. It was so good and even had a flaky crust. We're starting to perfect this gluten-free cooking thing! Allie had a blast playing with her cousins and at one point we found my 3 year old cousin and Allie in the bathroom. Cami said she went to the bathroom and then helped Allie go. Cami has just recently been potty-trained and Allie is in the process so who knows what really went on in there. Cami walked out with her pants buttoned, zipped, and all the way up but inside out. So cute! Her mom and I had a good laugh. Who knows if Allie actually went, but I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall. Happy Birthday Dallin and Parker!


And....blow!

What bunch of
fun kids! Is
Allie nervous
about those
candles??
(Click on it
to make it
bigger)
Apparently I
missed the
"Wear Green"
memo.
And the
"Wear Blue"
memo.
I love this kid!
Look at that
carefree grin.
Oh to be 5 again.
Caleb is one of
Allie's best
friends.

No comments: