February 1, 2008

Catch up #4 Friend Luncheon

My friends and I finally were able to get together over the break. I hadn't seen some of them for quite a while! It was so fun to see everyone and how adorable their babies are. Natalie was in from Arkansas and Stacey from Utah. We missed Nicole though! She's in Idaho and we can't wait for her to visit!! I'm hoping that once all the husbands are done with school we can all be in Arizona again!!

(Back row): Natalie, Melanie, Allie, Me, Claire (due in 5 weeks!), and Joy
(Front row): Natalie and baby Blake, Melissa and baby Tate, Lindsay and baby Rebekah,
Stacey and baby Emily

2 comments:

Joy said...

I have such a fake smile on for this picture, it kinda looks like I'm grossed out! ha, that's funny. Anyway, I'm glad we got to see everyone too!

Arnett's said...

Claire does not even look pregnant! And I must say all you girls with tiny babies and tiny bodys make me sick! I cant believe not one of you looks like you have had a baby!