October 5, 2008

Special Forces, Fish, and Horses

A couple of Saturdays ago we went to my cousin Dallin's football game. His pop warner team is called the Special Forces. I didn't realize how intense pop warner is! You have to weigh in before the games, have fundraisers, they have cheerleaders, and their coaches are pretty intense. Dallin played almost the whole 4th quarter and did awesome! Nick, Allie, and I had a lot of fun watching him play. Allie talked Nick into pushing her on the swings for most of it. What a good daddy! We are excited to go and watch another game soon! Go Dallin and the Special Forces!! After the game I went to a bridal shower for a couple of hours and then Nick, Allie, and I took a trip over to the Bass Pro Shop. They had a really, really big fish tank set up in front for kids 12 and under to fish for free! Nick saw it the day before when he had to change out a chiller on it for work. It is insane the things he works on considering he works for an A/C and heating company. Who would have thought he would work on a fish tank?? We didn't have time for Allie to fish from it, but she liked looking at all the fish! We jetted home just for me to get back in the car and go to my aunt and uncle's house to meet some of my family and watch the Relief Society Broadcast. Two of my aunts and one of my cousins and I watched it together. I love watching it with family! We were able to talk about the different messages and share each others thoughts on goals, kids, and life in general. Afterwards Nick and Allie came over and we had dinner. My uncle Kent had a tractor in the backyard. I thought Allie would be so excited because everytime we see one while driving she gets really excited and says, "Oooo, mommy look a tractor!" She was scared to death of it! Nick climbed up with her and she still was crying to come down. Oh well. We tried. Allie kept wanting to ride the horses so my aunt Joy was nice enough to put her on one for a while. Allie loves playing with the horses and dogs! Nick is so proud :) . Thanks Kent and Joy for the company, food, and letting us play with your animals! (FYI: There is something wrong with my camera. It washes like half of the picture out.)




Go #46!!




















Look at all those fish!







Allie got a bobber
for a prize even
though she didn't
get to fish.




You can tell by Allie's
face how much she
loved being up there ;)
(Click on the picture
to make it bigger.)





She has no fear
around the horses.
She loves them!






Allie is so lucky to have
such a nice Great
Aunt Joy that has fun
animals to play with!





She had fun crawling
around on the hay
stack and petting
Sadie.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Allie is getting so big!

Sarah... said...

Wow, I have been so out of the blogging world lately!!! I've missed TONS. I'm going to have to read through your blog and catch up on your life :)

You look so dang cute in these photos! What a sweet mommy you are :) Aren't kids hilarious? I love it! Poor girl looks scared to death on that tractor. HaHa

Sara said...

Okay we went there the same day! Aiden loved it too! I didnt know kids could fish though. We should go back. You have such a cute family!