October 31, 2008

Allie's 2nd Birthday Party!

We had Allie's party the Saturday after her birthday at a park by my mom's house. We barbequed and had cake and cupcakes. Allie had a great turn out! A lot of both mine and Nick's family came and we had some friends there too. During the Happy Birthday song Allie couldn't wait, so she snacked on Cinderella's hair. But when the song was over she knew just what to do! It was like she had practiced. She jumped up off her seat and blew her candle out in one try!















She was S*P*O*I*L*E*D this year! My friends went crazy with gifts and then presents from all the family made for a TON of presents. After opening about two Allie was ready to go and play, but mean 'ol mom made her finish opening them. She was not happy with me, but once I got her to open one she would be excited about it...then ready to go play again. I made her a Cinderella cake (with botox lips apparently) and pumpkin carriage cupcakes. Thanks to my nursing girls for helping frost the cake and cupcakes and get everything together! I think it all went really well and Allie had a fun time. Thanks to everyone who came!



The pumpkin
carriages lined up
in the dirt (brown
sugar)





I used hugs for
the wheels and
cut off the tips
and tootsie
rolls for the
stems. I thought
they turned out
pretty cute!



Thanks girls
for helping me
frost and get
set up in time!





She had me strap
this baby on her
back and she got
on her bike. Then
she rode off into
the sunset...sort of...


She got a
"bip-bop-boo"
wand and a
Cinderella barbie
to bathe with!





Mommy and Daddy
gave her this baby
with an umbrella
stroller to put her
in.




This is almost
all of her loot!
Holy cow...pretty
darn good for a
2 year old!



My mom and Rick
gave Allie this
sweet ride. A
princess FJ
Landcruiser.
Did I mention
I think she might
be spoiled??



She loves this
thing! It even
has a AM/FM
radio that she
is sure to turn
on as soon as
she gets in.




Uncle Chris gave her this shiny new bike!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

those cupcakes are so cute. You are such a good mom. I can't believe that Allie is already two. I can't remember if I answered your question. Nicole & I will be in AZ on the 21st. I can't wait.

The Skousens said...

It's crazy to think that Allie is already 2...looks like she had an excellent birthday! The cake and cupcakes are adorable, you did such a good job!!! You're seriously such a cute mom Mindy!!!

Melissa said...

WOW. She's a lucky little lady! Cute cake and cupcakes, too. Nice job.

The Riding Family said...

Wow, Allie really did get hooked up for her birthday! Whenever I see you next (which hopefully will be soon) I want a ride in the car! I guess I would probably break it. How about Allie gives Cooper a ride!