October 20, 2009

Powell Family Pictures

Thanks to Lexi and her mad photography skills :) we were able to finally get Powell family pictures.  We decided we’d better hurry and do it before Taylor leaves on a mission and one of us wives get pregnant again…there’s a lot of that going on in the Powell family :) .  These are not the ones Lexi took, but just a few I got with my own camera.  I will post Lexi’s later!

040

These are Nick’s parents (Papa and Sazu), as the grandkids call them, with our girls.

046

Oh my goodness, Brooklynn’s face cracks me up in this one!

050 058

057

053 054 052

These girls were cracking me up!  Allie is on the left, Hailey in the middle, and Emma on the right.  They have a lot of fun together.  Uncle Taylor (above picture in white with Allie) was making them laugh with silly noises.  Emma is the oldest, 9 months later Allie was born, and 8 months later Hailey was born.  I can’t wait for these girls to get a little older and see what fun they have together!  I had a lot of fun growing up with my cousins!

061 

Allie                       Emma           Shayla            Hailey           Jayden

These are the five older grandkids, the other three are the babies that were born in April, June, and July.  Little Shayla is only a month older than Hailey.  These four girls are going to get in all sorts of trouble…I mean have all sorts of fun growing up together :)   Poor Jayden had to get stitches that morning after getting hit by a passing bike during the Amp Walk. 

I’m so grateful for such wonderful in-laws.   It was fun having Mike and Aarin in town for the weekend! 

2 comments:

Sarah... said...

Aaww! These are SO adorable. What sweet little girls.

AMIT said...

Hey you had a lovely small family.

Domain registration india