October 20, 2009

Brooklynn’s Blessing

077

Brooklynn was blessed on September 13th in our ward.  We were so grateful for all the friends and family that were able to attend.  Nick gave a beautiful blessing and it reminded me how grateful I am to have a husband that is a worthy priesthood holder and can bless our children. 

069

What great families Nick and I have!  These are the ones that we could grab for a quick picture. 

074 

Rick (my mom’s boyfriend) and my mom

075

My grandpa and grandma

076

Nick’s parents

Afterwards we met at my mom’s house for a luncheon.

084 081 082 080

088

This is what Brooklynn did while we all stuffed our faces :)

091 094 090

In keeping with tradition, we colored on the paper that covered the table.  I was impressed with some of the drawings!  The middle one is Brooklynn coloring with her toes :)

1 comment: