September 12, 2009

Labor Day

075  

This Labor Day Nick didn’t have to work and wasn’t even on call…yay!  I kept trying to think of something inexpensive…ok, free!…that we could do as family.  Just our little family.  Too hot to go hiking, too hot to go to the park, too hot for a picnic, you get the picture.  Nick and I both finally had the same thought at the same time…blow up our little pool!  This is September…why on earth did we not do this earlier?!  We had a blast with the four of us!  It was Brooklynn’s first time in a pool and she loved being in the water.  As for me, I loved being with my cute little family!

079

085

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

103

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

101

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 097092

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

105

 

   

089

 

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

Lucinda said...

How come they get big so fast!?! So much fun! Sure miss seeing you at church and visiting you guys! :)