March 4, 2009

22 Weeks

A couple people have been requesting belly pics and I have been quite reluctant to post them, but here's one I took the other day. My friends and I were taking pictures for our graduation announcements, which turned out way cute, and I thought I'd better get at least one belly shot. I'm feeling really good so I can't complain. After my clinical shift for school yesterday I got home and took my scrubs off and realized my legs were quite swollen. Ugh. And so it begins...I pray that it's only my legs this time and not total body. There's just something about a squishy forehead that's just not right. Nicks comment was, "My play toys are back!" He had a lot of fun when I was pregnant with Allie making designs on my legs and feet. They were so swollen you could push in on them and the dent would stay for like 15 minutes or so. He has promised me that he will still love me when I'm big and swollen again. I think we have decided on Brooklynn Michele, but maybe still deciding on the middle name. Allie and Brookie. I think it's way cute. She's been moving a ton and Allie has had a lot of fun tickling her and pretending to hold her. I'm so grateful things are going so well! We are blessed!


Here are a couple of the pictures we took on Saturday:


8 comments:

Nursemelanie said...

YOu girls are all so so cute!!!! I love the pictures. I'm so proud. Hang in there girls, just a little while longer til you can where the title of "RN" proudly!!!

Sarah... said...

Let me just say, you are the most adorable pregnant woman EVER! We must be related :) HAHa...woooah, that sounded WAY conceded! I'm just messin. Seriously, though, you are super cute. You don't look swollen at all, but I know the feeling. And I can't believe you jumped that high! I can't jump worth anything when I'm pregnant. Congrats girls! You should be so proud. That's a lot of work!

P.S. I LOVE the name. It's so perfect.

The Skousens said...

Look how cute you are...you look good!!! What a fun idea to take pictures together! That's so exciting that you are going to be graduating soon!

Friends to LOSE said...

You look super cute! And I love the matching outfits for graduation pics! I am so happy for you... Almost there!!

Arnett's said...

You look SO CUTE! I am not just saying that either, you are so cute. Pink is a great color on you. Okay and apparently white girl can jump -you girls got mad air!!

Lindsay said...

I love those pictures, especially your belly picture. You look great!! I received a lot of those same comments when I was pregnant. I hated it! Next time I will always wear a shirt with my due date. :) Congrats on the baby girl you will be a pro.

Cami said...

way too cute! You look awesome!!! Cute pictures too...and congrats on graduating..some day I will take that step I hope : ) And girl...you are in shape..I could have NEVER jumped that high being prego ; )

Natalie said...

You look beautiful! I am super impressed how high you can jump. Really! You can jump higher than me and I'm not 22 weeks prego!