January 2, 2008

WE'RE NOW OFFICIAL




Out with the old and in with the new. That's what you're supposed to do at the start of a new year, right? Well, thanks to Joy and Sara I will no longer be a blogger stalker. Joy was creating my blog a minute after the ball dropped to ring in the new year. No longer will I hide in the shadows and read the rest of the worlds' blogs while I have no blog at all. The world will now know me as well as I know it. Our family has a blog. Wow, I didn't think I would jump on the blog wagon so soon, but here we are. The Nick, Mindy, and Allie family. Hopefully our life will sound just as interesting as all of yours. However, I am thoroughly convinced that anyone's life will sound good when there are pictures and music put to it. Here we are blog world. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Joy said...

Yay! You have a blog now. Great job, I'm very impressed.

Foy Funny Farm said...

Thank you for getting a blog, cause its times like these when I haven't seen you in like two weeks that I have to see your bright smiling face somewhere!

Arnett's said...

Yesss!! Okay so when are we going to have our Jan. hang out?! Welcome to real blogging and you better post tons!

Natalie said...

Hooray!! Yay for blogging. I am so glad that I will be able to stay updated with your family! Welcome.