January 3, 2008

Such a Happy Baby

Everytime I look at this picture it makes me laugh! Surprisingly we were ready for church on time the Sunday before Christmas, so we got a couple of pictures of Allie in her new Christmas dress and bows (Thanks to Grammy Jean!). Do I need to tell you she loves candycanes and her Daddy (he's the one who got this cute grin out of her)? She is the happiest baby. Sure she has her grouchy times, like all babies do, but overall she is quite happy. Except for today. She was awake most of last night burning up with a fever and coughing. I took her to the doctor's and they think she has the beginnings of pneumonia. Poor Allie Mae. They put her on an antibiotic, so hopefully it will work its magic. I told my mom about our blog today and she wants a blog, too! Shout out to Joy! Look what you've started.

7 comments:

Joy said...

Poor Allie!! I hope she's ok. She looks so cute in her dress! My plan is working, soon everyone will have a blog! I LOVE IT!

Arnett's said...

She looks cute. Um sad. Is she okay now? Drop out of school so Aiden and Allie can play. Okay?

Ben and Chelsee said...

Mindy! This is your long lost friend Chelsee Worsley. Your baby girl is amazingly cute. Can I have her? Please?...okay you don't have to answer right now, but HOW ARE YOU! You look seriously beautiful and happy. I am glad you joined the blogging world, it is kind of intimidating but so fun to keep in touch! Okay so let me know how you have been!
-Chelsee
Oh, and I was totally kidding about letting me have your baby, unless you thought it was a good idea and then we will talk. :)

kristi said...

She looks adorable in her little Christmas dress. I am glad you are on the blog wagon.

Natalie said...

She is such a beautiful girl! I can't get over how big she has gotten in just the 5 months that I've been gone. I hope she is feeling better.

Melissa said...

SO HELLO! I had no idea you had a blog. Adding you to my links right now. When are we getting together???

Nicole said...

What a cute picture of Allie. I love looking at all these blogs!